I’ve started so many blogs but I want to start one and keep it up if I can... Let’s see how that works out. Well as most of you know my names Jessica, I have beautiful daughter called Rebecca born on 17th December 2010. My first year of parenthood didn't really go to well, I wasn’t ready well I’m still not now, I’m a kid myself who has a kid, I suffered from depression through the first year of her life not from just being a mother but through other problems what have happened as some of you know when I was younger I was sexually assaulted by someone, since then my life went downhill getting into the wrong crowds, drinking , drugs , police ect... if someone can take me back to the day that will happened and made me avoid all of that.. Then I wouldn’t be writing this or be where I ‘am today... I got moved into a care home, my family couldn’t cope with my constant arguments, alcohol abuse and laziness. I don't blame them it can’t have been any easy decision. I don't see us ever building the relationship back things have gotten too bad for that maybe one day we can be civil. Time away has helped me grow up a lot... here we get in trouble for doing things and not just get away with everything like I did at home; it’s not easy only seeing your daughter 2 or 3 times each week but time apart, like I say has helped me, I no longer put myself first... Even better than that is that I’m sitting GCSEs this year (English exams), I got kicked off my college course... I didn't leave; the teachers weren't impressed with my attitude... When you haven’t been at school for over 2 years you kind of forget that there are other students around you... social services weren't happy after fighting for me to get the place but I suppose I wasn’t ready; at the educational unit it’s much better I haven’t decide if I want to go to college yet.. I suppose 'mainstream' education isn't for me at the moment.. My ideal job would be to do up properties and rent them out but who knows what the future holds. As far as I’m concerned in the future it will be me, my daughter and my dogs, I’m done with boys each one of them treat you like shit, its best to be single so I can spend every moment I got with my daughter. Her future won’t turn out like mine...
Take Care.
No comments:
Post a Comment