Wednesday, 29 February 2012

home sick

Well-being here is making me miss my family & friends.  Today I didn't have school because my LSA is ill and they couldn't find a LSA what was free, I had a lot of thinking time on my hands you could say. I regret the decisions that I made & the people who I ‘am friends with. By lunch time I was on the phone to my friends Rosie and broke down in tears, I suppose I’m only holding on for the time when I’m finished. Suppose I just want a cuddle of Rebecca well that’s most of the time & some days I just want to do normal teen stuff like going down to the mall going on a shopping spree, have some lunch in time but I suppose that could happen but it would be coming out of my own pocket none of my friends work, saying that neither do I but I still have money going into my bank every month. I suppose I just some Girlie time back in my home town. I need to get through this stage in my life & grow up from the past, what’s happened has happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment