Sorry i haven't updated for a little while. Just been busy. I barely have the energy to type this but i will.
Well my life seems to improving a lot it amazes me; I’ve got responsibly and I need to focus on that. I've been window shopping on Right move for houses to rent near London so then when I start my job in July i can get there and back quickly so I can spend time with my little Rebecca. That’s the ideal plan. I know exactly how much I’m getting payed each month but everything that’s in a nice areas seems to be £££££ and everything in a horrible area is ££ hopefully we'll be able to get something half decent even if it’s in Sutton or somewhere! I've also been looking at furniture i thought of buying some now that way when we move we'll have everything we need but then its space to keep a sofa, table ECT...
Rebecca is doing wonderful she’s growing up to a right little madam and she’s not even a teenager yet! (Dreading that part) I just loving every day i get to spend with her.
That’s all I got time for...
Take care xo
No comments:
Post a Comment